I obtained the function on the Certainly platform. This was a work-from-home internship.
After a couple of days, I got a call from HR relating to the interview procedure and she arranged my interview in the coming week.
I could not offer my round on the designated date since I was ill that day, so HR rescheduled this interview for me which was an excellent gesture from them.
Round 1 ( Technical Interview round)
- The recruiter was really calm and friendly. He presented himself and asked me to do the exact same. He began by asking really friendly concerns bringing me into a convenience zone.
- He began by asking to code a debounce function in a search bar.
- However prior to that, he provided me a basic concern to examine my fundamentals, this was to compose a setTimeout() function to include 100 to a number b after 5 sec on the other hand I was coding, he kept asking me about scopes, raising, async and sync programs, and so on
- After coding warmup, we leapt to debouncing. He was likewise coding together with me together with some tips. Once again really friendly anywhere I was not comfy he helped me.
- Last but not least, he asked me to focus a box utilizing Flexbox in CSS which was once again simple.
This round lasted for an hour.
Round 2 ( Supervisory)
I was asked some fundamental concerns on why I wished to sign up with Sensehawk and after that the recruiter informed me about Sensehawk and how the culture is here. He likewise discussed to me how the internship was going to be for the next 6 months and asked me for my signing up with date.
I was chosen after this round for the internship.