Today’s program has to do with flying your drone in a disturbance heavy environment.
Our caller for today, Greg is not able to fly his Mavic 2 Pro in self-governing flight mode considering that there is a radio tower in the area. Can Greg still conclude his mapping objective if he is flying in such an disturbance heavy environment?
On today’s program, you will find out how to browse the intricacies of flying in such an environment. We speak about what to do when you experience a radio signal loss, and why you require to master flying in Atti mode to get an upper hand on the competitors. Delight in the program. Fly Safe!
Get Your Greatest and A Lot Of Typical Drone Certificate Questions Addressed by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make certain to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns addressed: https://thedroneu.com/
If you delight in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to register for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, fantastic resources, and our extraordinary neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [02:14] Today’s concern has to do with flying your drone near a radio tower in a disturbance heavy environment
- [04:22] Can you fly a self-governing objective in an interference-heavy environment?
- [04:55] What should you do when you experience a radio signal loss?
- [06:18] If you can’t fly in complimentary flight mode due to disturbance, can you still fly in manual mode?
- [08:46] How practice and skill-building can assist you make your mark in a competitive area